广州地铁体育西路站的英文翻译是不是错了
翻译没有错。
目前路名的翻译方法有两种,拼音或拼音+直译
拼音+直译是 Tiyu West Road
请问这个英文地址怎么翻译
Room 301,131-2# Xiyayuan PE west road, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province ,China
外国的邮局送信看后面 他们看中国和城市
他们送到当地后
咱们的人看前面 然后就送到目的地
详细地址让中国人看明白就行
广州地铁 报站“this train is ( ) for 体育西路“,请问()是什么英文单词?
[单词] bound [baund]
[惯用词组] bound for =开往,普遍用于地铁、高铁等长距离轨道交通的报站,也可说成the terminal station=终点站
[报站] This train is bound for West Tiyu Road.=本次列车开往体育西路.
广州哪里有学英语比较好的地方?
英孚教育(公园前中心) 地址: 广州市越秀区中山五路219号
新航道英语培训(广州丽柏22层校区) 地址: 东横街28号丽柏国际大酒店22层..
环球雅思学校(大学城校区)番禺区大学城中六路街1号广州大学城信息枢纽楼202A房号
华尔街英语(体育西中心)广东省广州市天河区体育西路73号
广州新东方学校学校地址:五山科技广场A座4楼(华南理工大学正门旁)
几句英语
I. Greetings 问候
1. Good Morning. 早上好。
2. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识您/你。
3. My name is …/I am… 我的名字叫……/我是……
4. May I ask your name? 请问你叫什么名字?
5. Where are you from? 你是哪里人?
6. How are you? 你好吗?
7. Fine. Thank you. 很好。谢谢
8. Hope you enjoy your stay here! 祝你在这里过得愉快!
9. Have a nice day! 祝你愉快!(告别时用)
10. See you. 再见。
II. Asking for irections 问路
11. Excuse me, where is the toilet/restroom? 请问,厕所/洗手间在哪里?
12. How can I get to the subway station? 去地铁站怎么走?
13. Go straight. 直走。
14. Turn left/right. 左/右转
15.Walk across the road(the underpass/footbridge).穿过马路(地下通道/人行桥)。
16. It’s (not) far. (不)远。
17. It's a five-minute walk. 走路五分钟。!
18. It is on Tiyu XiLu/on the fifth floor/on the left/right. 在体育西路/五楼/你的左边/右边。
19. It is opposite (to) the bank. 在银行对面。
20. Sorry, I don’t know. 对不起,我不知道。
III. Transportation 交通
21. Which bus (Which subway line) goes to Beijing Lu? 哪路车(几号地铁线)去北京路? Bus 544/Line 1 goes there. 544路公车/一号线去那儿。
22. Which bus/line should I take to Teem Mall? 要乘哪路车/几号线去天河城?
23. Take bus 245/Line 1. 坐245路公车/一号线
24.You have to change lines. 你得换乘。
25. Please change to Line 1 at Gongyuanqian. 请在公园前转一号线。
26. What is the next stop? 下站是哪个站?
27. Sir/Madam, where would you like to go? 先生/女士,您要去哪儿?
28. It’s about a ten-minute drive. 大概十分钟车程。
29. There’s a traffic jam. 有点堵车。
30. Sorry, I’m changing shift now. 对不起,我正赶去交班。
IV. At the Restaurant 餐馆就餐
31. How many in your party? 请问几位?
(Two/Four/Five…) (两位/四位/五位……)
32. This way, please. 这边请。
33. Here is the menu. 这是菜谱。
34. What would you like to have? 你们想吃些什么?
35. Our specials are… 我们的特色菜有……
36. I am a vegetarian/Buddhist. 我是素食者/佛教徒。
37. I don’t eat (meat/pork/beef/seafood). 我不吃(肉/猪肉/牛肉/海鲜)。
38. Enjoy your meal! 请慢用!
39. Cheers! To our friendship/the Asian Games/your success!为我们的友谊/亚运 会/你的成功干杯!
40. Check, please. 劳驾,结账。
V. Shopping 购物
41. May I help you? 你要买什么?
42. I would like a Tang-style suit. 我想买一件唐装。
(No, thank you. I’m just looking.) (不用,谢谢。我只是随便看看。)
43. What color/size/style do you want? 你要什么颜色/尺寸/款式的?
44. May I try it on? 我能试试吗?
45. The fitting room/cashier is over there. 试衣间/收银台在那儿。
46. It fits you very well. 这件很适合您。
47. All right. I’ll take it. 好吧。我买这件了。
48. Any discount? 有打折吗?
20%(Twenty percent) off. 打八折。
49. Do you take credit cards(traveler’s cheques)?
你们这可以用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
50. Here’s your change. 这是找您的钱。
51. Thank you for coming! 谢谢光临!
VI. Weather and Time 天气和时间
52. What’s the date today/tomorrow? 今天/明天几号?
53. What will the weather be like tomorrow? 明天天气怎么样?
54. It will be hot. /It won’t be hot. 天气会很热。/ 天气不会很热。
55. It’s going to rain. 要下雨了。 (It’s windy/rainy.) (在刮风/下雨。)
56. When and where shall we meet? 我们什么时候见面?在哪儿见呢?
57. 8:30(Eight thirty) tomorrow morning. 明早八点半。
58. Are you ready? 你准备好了吗?
59. What time is it? 几点了?
60. Sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
61. The event starts at ten o’clock. 比赛十点开始。
VII. Sports 体育运动
62. What sport do you play? 你喜欢哪种体育运动?
63. I play football/table tennis/badminton/… 我喜欢踢足球/打乒乓球/羽毛球……
64. Do you like swimming? 你喜欢游泳吗?
Yes, very much. 是的,很喜欢。
Not really. 不太喜欢。 I like watching it. 我喜欢看(游泳比赛)。
65. Who’s playing? 参加比赛的是哪个队?
66. Who are you cheering for? 你支持哪个对?
67. Who do you think will win? 你觉得哪个队会赢?
68. Go! Go! /Come on! 加油!/加油!
69. Great! 好! Nice shot! 好球!
70. What is the score? 现在比分多少/几比几了?
What was his /her place? 他/她排名第几了?
71. We won! 我们赢了!
We won the goldl/silver/bronze medal! 我们得金/银/铜牌了!
72. Congratulation! 祝贺你!
73. That was a great/boring event! 这场比赛太棒了/真没劲!
What a great event! 比赛太精彩了!
VIII. Seeing a Doctor 就医
74. What’s the metter? 你怎么了?你哪里不舒服?
75. I am sick. 我病了。
76. I feel nauseous/dizzy. 我觉得反胃/头昏。
77. Where does it hurt? (It hurts here.) 哪里疼?(这里疼。)
My ear/hand/leg hurts. 我的耳朵/手/腿疼。
78. I’vegot a cold. 我感冒了。
I have a fever/toothache/stomachache. 我发烧了/牙疼/胃疼。
I have diarrhea. 我垃肚子。
79. How long have you been like this? 像这样有多久了?
80. It’s (not) serious. (不)严重。
81. Are you allergic to penicillin? 你对青霉素过敏吗?
82. Take this medicine three times a day. 一天服三次。
83. Drink more water. Get some rest. 多喝水。多休息。
84. You’ll be better soon. 你会很快好起来。
IX. Sightseeing in Guangzhou 游览广州
85. It's a nice day. 天气真好。
86. What can I see in Guangzhou? 广州有什么景点?
87. The Museum of the Western Han Dynasty Mausoleum of the Nanyue King is
worth visiting. 西汉南越王博物馆值得看看。
88. You can take a night cruise on the Pearl River. 你可以乘船夜游珠江。
89. How much is the entrance fee? 门票是多少?
90. How many tickets do you want? 你需要几张票?
91. Enjoy your time! 玩得开心!
92. Beautiful!/Great! 太美了!太棒了!
93. Would you take a picture of me ? 你能帮我照张相吗?
(May I take a picture of you ?) (我可以给你照张相吗?)
(May I take a picture here?) (我可以在这里照相吗?)
94. Please mind your belongings. 请看管好随身物品。
Please mind your head.小心碰头。
Please mind your step.小心地滑。/小心台阶。/当心脚下。
X. Saying Goodbye 告别
95. Hope to see you again. 希望能在次见到你。
96. Have a good trip! 旅途愉快!/一路顺风!
97. Keep in touch! 保持联系!
98. Call me or e-mail me. 给我打电话或发电子邮件。
99. Take care. 多保重。
100. Come to Guangzhou again! 希望你再来广州!